Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, May 14, 2007




Here is my son in law with his mother Mary who we spent a nice day with.
Is it a cat sleeping on the chair. When I walked by I thought my that cat is sleeping heavy - it is a stuffed cat and Mary says she gets everyone who comes over with the cat. It looks so real. So OK this was suppose to be under the last picture and the first picture is of my daughter. Still working on figuring out this computer it looks like it will only up load one picture at a time but that may be blogger. Shucks I could have written right under the pictures I think. Have to try it next time.
We are suppose to be heading home on Tuesday but they have so many roads closed because of the fires and the smoke we don't know if we will get through. The next day my daughter could take me home is Sunday. She has commitments of giving a lecture and some other stuff. Oh well I guess I will get home when I get there. Starting to miss home now.

1 Comments:

At Wed May 16, 07:22:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

It sounds like you had a very nice Mother's Day and outting. I've seen those cats and I hear they also have puppies that look real especially since they look like they're breathing.

Your daughter Felicia is very pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home