Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It is working


So far so good. I kept checking to see if the bowl has come lose but it seems to be really glued down. The real test will be seeing if it holds over night. No Moocher doesn't eat there I just set the bowl on the rail to take the picture. There was one little ant wondering around on the outer pan - looking totally lost. Thank goodness we don't appear to have any fire ants in the yard. Most of the ants I see are little black ones but my there are a lot of them. I am surprised they don't come in the house. But of course I keep every thing clean and all food sealed in a bag or put in a jar. Maybe those ants know it would be useless to try to get into the house.

I am trying to make a list of things I don't want Steve and Dawn to forget to do while I am gone but haven't gotten much past - water my plants! I am sure I will think of some other things that Steve can't do with his arm that Dawn will have to do for him. I feel like I am deserting him but I really want to get away and see my daughter. I just realized the other day that I will be there for Mother's Day.

1 Comments:

At Wed May 02, 01:21:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Yes, you will indeed be here for mother's day :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home