Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Library Displays

My daughter works for the library and gets to make these wonderful displays. This is about antique bears. With the help of her mother in law who has a collection - my daughter was able to put this lovely display up.
This display has some small figures of a librarian in it. As you can see by the sign it was aimed at students who may want to pursue a carer. My daughter has a lot of friends and once again called upon her friends for figures for the display.
This is the panda display. It was really nice. My daughter has such an artistic eye. She comes up with so many ideas that she carries a note book with her to jot down ideas.

She has been sick lately but went to the doctor and got some medicine and hopefully is on the mend now. Things are slow for her at work at least.

I wanted to show you the picture of the wonderful cheese cake dessert I had but for some reason it is real small and if you enlarge it you can't make out what it was. So I will just have to say it was cheese cake, very prettily presented and tasted heavenly. Could only finish half of it - took the other half home but round midnight it was calling to me and I finished it off.

1 Comments:

At Sun May 27, 08:50:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Yeah...those cheese cakes have a way of calling out to us at midnight. That just seems the best time to finish them off, when it's quiet & peaceful around the house.

Your daughter puts together lovely displays and I know that must be fun for her and for all the library patrons to see and admire.

Hope you're having a nice weekend of sunshiny weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home