Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Library

You would never guess where I am posting from. My daughter had to come in to work for a while and they turned me loose on a computer and I figured out real quick how to access my blog. So I have gotten the tour of the library and all the neat displays that my daughter put up

Of course we had to stop at the big Good Will store. My was I surprised when I looked at a shirt that looked really familiar until I looked down at the shirt I was wearing - it was the same thing only a different size. Found a nice box for pictures - which I have been threatening to sort out for a couple of years now. My daughter found a nice basket with fold down handles that looked brand new. We just love to hunt for treasures at thrift stores.

We are going to go eat lunch at an Indian (India) restaurant - I have never had Indian food so it is going to be an adventure. I hope I don't get food that is too hot to the taste. My daughter has eaten there before so she can help me pick out what is good. They have a buffet for lunch then table dinners.

While I was writing this my daughter was getting us three tickets to go see the play Ann of Green Gables. I have not been to a play in many years. I read the book a long time ago and don't really remember the story line so maybe that is a plus.

Hope my tomato plants are doing good at home. I am sure that Steve will water them. When I get home I hope to have some green tomatoes to fry.

1 Comments:

At Sun May 13, 12:41:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

It sounds like you are having a GREAT time. Let me know how you liked the food from India because I have never tried any, but want to.

Enjoy the play! I'm sure you'll like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home