Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, May 14, 2007

My Vacation

Well it wasn't weaving baskets but I did cut out a zillon circles for my daughter to use as price tags on her craft items. I enjoyed doing it for her. Got it down to an easy way of doing it. We are using folders she bought for something- they are thicker then just paper. Only have one folder left.
Everything is quiet here right now - I am on my own today because my daughter and her husband had to work and my daughter didn't get a chance to come home for lunch. I have been having fun finding out what this computer will do and of course cutting out circles. The animals are nice company - though at the moment Lucky is snoring.

4 Comments:

At Tue May 15, 05:59:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for cutting out those million tags for me! :)

 
At Tue May 15, 06:25:00 AM 2007, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

It sounds like a heavenly vacation! Just lazing around, a lady of leisure. And a new computer! What a good daughter and son-in-law you have.

 
At Tue May 15, 10:17:00 AM 2007, Blogger Ava said...

Great tags! What a clever idea!

 
At Wed May 16, 07:33:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I was looking at those tags and you did a great job. I could never have cut them so round. I'm sure Felicia appreciated the tags you cut for her and they must have been very pretty folders.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home