Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Peaceful Morning

Bed early - up late, for me at least. My daughter and her husband are off to work so I have a little space to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet. Except for Lucky, one of the dogs, who is snoring away - though he doesn't out snore me.

Just tried to load some pictures but forgot to bring my software so the computer can't find my pictures. Wait a minuet I don't have software for the camera it loads its self - I think. Oh well no pictures till I get back home.

Really wanted to show you a picture of Kevin's workshop. It is huge. The people who lived here before had semi trucks and the shop is big enough and tall enough to drive the semi into it. Kevin already has his projects in there just waiting for him to find time to get to them. He is going to build a boat - sort of like a kayak. Got to see his Mandolin and it is really nice. Just a few more minor adjustments and he can learn to play.

Well time for some more coffee.

1 Comments:

At Sun May 13, 12:44:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

WOW! A workshop big enough to put a semi in it. I can only dream.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home