Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Pictures


Here is a picture of Kevin's workshop which you can imagine he is thrilled with. The next picture is me at the library. I may have posted this picture all ready but if I did here it is again.

Felicia woke up early this morning to find out their computer was dead. Kevin got busy and fixed it - said it was a power problem. It would be nice to have him around to set up my new computer. But he is helping me learn about this one while I am here. He set it up so I could get used to it.

Well we are off to Dublin where Kevin's mother lives. We are all going out to eat.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL.

1 Comments:

At Wed May 16, 07:18:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Love your picture and Kevin's workshop looks humongus to say the least!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home