Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Rain Dance

Does any one know any rain dances? The more the merrier. I even killed a spider in the house as this is said to be a sure way to make it rain. Well a little black cloud did hover over me for two seconds and spit out all of about fifteen rain drops. We are really having it rough with the dry weather and the water shortage. At least they have the wild fires under control down here. We were getting smoke from Georgia - now that was something - I am all the way down in Tampa, Fl.

I am keeping watering my potted garden - I suppose there is no restrictions on potted plants - it is mostly the people who think they need to pour a ton of water on their grass every day that the water police are after.

1 Comments:

At Sun May 27, 03:40:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Your tomato plants have to be watered because they're food...and grass is not.

We're also having a dry spell here too and I'm going outside to do a rain dance...I hope it works. And I'll kill as many spiders as I can find in the house and alert Jimmy to the fact that if you kill a spider in the house, it will rain. I'm sure he'll find some hiding out somewhere in here.

Did you eat a fried green tomato? I'm jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home