Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, June 01, 2007

Ta da!

What a nice day it is turning out to be. The rain has started - it is just coming down in a drizzle right now but hopefully we will get some stronger rain.
Here is my latest try at shorts and they fit. The legs are a little long but that is no problem I can shorten them up on the next pair I make - yes I said the next pair - getting back into the sewing mood after all these years.

Just finished playing merry go round for Steve with his doctor's and worker's comp. I think he will be getting his appointment soon with the second doctor. The nerve doctor's office promised me they would fax there finding right over to Dr. Green to I would give it till Monday then call Dr. Green again for an appointment. Steve just isn't any good at sticking with playing the bug-them-to-death game in order to get anything done.

3 Comments:

At Sun Jun 03, 08:41:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Those shorts look really good and I think you've got the knack of it...good for you for hanging in there and not giving up!!!

Steve is lucky to have you on his side to prod everyone into action and to keep it up until they do what they need to. It's a shame you just can't ask people once and it's done. How easier life would be.

Can't wait to see what other colors you come up with and are you going to attempt to put pockets in them? I can't really see if you did.

 
At Mon Jun 04, 03:23:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Groovy shorts :)

 
At Tue Jun 05, 09:19:00 AM 2007, Blogger Ava said...

Great job on the shorts!!!! I got aggrivated at shopping once and made myself a bunch of skirts for work. The first ones were an adventure, but it got easier after that.

Go girl!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home