Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, July 27, 2007

Birthdays

Marrisa looks like she is saying 'I didn't do anything why am I in here?' A year old but still no hair.
One of the t shirts Steph bought her Dad. It is so hard to buy clothes for Steph so her Dad just gave her money and we are suppose to go to the store to spend it.

Went to Steph's to take her a birthday card. Her Dad, Steve, and Steph have the same birthday - July 26. My daughter's birthday was July 25. I forgot to take a picture of the big afghan I made her but she liked it. Sent her one of those musical birthday cards and she said it made her laugh.

1 Comments:

At Sun Jul 29, 06:55:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

The baby looks so cute and is really growing. Where does the time go?

Happy Birthday to Steve & Steph
(I think I got it right this time)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home