Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Gave Up

I totally give up on feeding Moocher outside. The ants are still a problem along with other cats, possums, raccoons, the stray dog or two. It was like I put out a sign LUNCH.

Moocher has lost so much weight. He disappered for a while right after I bought him all these goodies at the store - I couldn't find him but a few days later there he was. He stays in a little bit more now too. He jumped up in Steve's lap the other night which he hasn't done in a while.

Steve's arm is still in the shape it was in after the second operation - worse. The second doctor looked at all the xrays and MRIs he had Steve take and said there was no point on operating on it again but they would do it if he wanted it. He isn't going to because he is scared it would be worse off again.

I get to go to therapy for four weeks - three times a day. Now you would think it would be for my knees but it isn't - it is for my shoulder. My shoulder had been hurting since before Steve got hurt and a few months ago got so bad that my primary doctor sent me back to my knee doctor only this time to look at my shoulder. When both the doctors tried to lift my arm I couldn't help let out a little SCREAM so they knew something was wrong. If I can get therapy and not have an operation I am all for it. The MRI they did on my knee showed some torn ligaments and the doctor said to just stay off of it as much as possible. Maybe I will learn to drive one of those little carts around Wal Mart.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 05, 08:47:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Nice to see Moocher again and we also feed half the neighborhood with our pet food including birds as I'm sure you do too.

It's too bad about your shoulder, but good that you are getting therapy. Hope you stay off that knee and ride that cart at wally world. It looks pretty easy but be careful not to cause a big scene when you knock over some tall display of canned good or pop or something, hehehehhehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home