Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It Works

Went to my last therapy session Tuesday. I elected to stop since I had eight sessions already and even the therapist agreed nothing was happening with my shoulder except making it hurt worse. It isn't long before I see the doctor again and we will hash out what to do. I don't think I need it operated on just one of those shots every now and then to take most of the pain away.

Trying this copy and paste for the blog - hope it works it would save me from tieing up the phone lines during the day. I still have dial up and you can't use the phone while I am on line.

Steve is still waiting to hear what is happening with worker's comp. He recieved some papers that denied everything because he wasn't at the limit of what could be done medically for him. There isn't anything more that can be done except another operation which even the doctor said may be useless. Steve is worried a third operation may leave him worse off like the second one did.

We are getting a little rain every day now but it still isn't enough. Thank goodness we haven't had any thunder storms like we did the other day. I am waiting for the land lord to come have one of his men fix my stove - again - and I am going to ask them to take away the TV that the lightening got. I can't lift it and Steve really can't lift it so someone else is going to have to get it out of here.

3 Comments:

At Wed Jul 25, 03:10:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does indeed work :) I'm so proud of you for trying new things!

 
At Thu Jul 26, 08:58:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Well, it looks like your copy & paste worked and now you can blog all you want by composing your posts off line first.

Sorry to hear that your physical therapy isn't working. Hope your doctor can come up with a better fix for you.

And I didn't forget from last year...
"Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Y O U.
Happy...Birthday...to...Doubleknot
Happy Birthday to YOU!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

 
At Tue Jul 31, 05:48:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a pain in my upper calf for several years; my medical doctor sent me to R&R. In the first visit! my pain was diminished by over half. Time for a permanent cure, for me, was 10 sessions. The basic concept of "Total Motion Release" is to exercise the side that is NOT hurting; this in turn helps the "bad" side. There are many testimonials on their website, I urge you to read them for yourself. Other than being a cured ex-patient, I have nothing to do with R&R.
R&R Physical Therapy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home