Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Marigolds

This is the tomato pot - I planted marigolds in it for now. Marigolds are suppose to be a good in between plant.
Marigolds every where.
One of the blooms the egg plant is growing. Guess I will have more egg plants.

Every thing here is hurry up and wait. Steve applied for disability and he is waiting to hear from them. My shoulder is still hurting - worse now that they are moving it all around. Hope this helps in the long run and I haven't wasted my time and gas.

1 Comments:

At Wed Jul 11, 06:43:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Well, I think I got caught up in reading all of your posts and by the time I got to the story of your little fly bugging you, I was in tears with laughter.

My gosh you stay so busy with gardening, sewing, cooking, canning and running to therapy, always getting up early and getting things done before Steve even gets up. Where do you find all that energy, hehehe.

You had me laughing when you said you jumped up out of bed, got ready and headed out to your therapy session only to realize that it was Sunday. I thought I was the only one that did things like that! hehehe
Jimmy once went to work on a Holiday and only realized it was a holiday because all the doors at work were locked tight. He just quietly came back home and didn't tell a soul what he did.

My flowers are miserable and not blooming too much. It's too hot and too dry. It finally rained just a little this morning and we thought we were in for an all day rain, but by 10 a.m. it was sunny & hot again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home