Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, July 30, 2007

My Mom's Car

My Mom totaled her car Wednesday. Thank goodness it hit the front and not the side. She was going to change lanes and didn't know a car was beside her then turned too hard the other way and ran into a guard rail. No other cars were involved. If I have the story straight she hit the back of the car then it turned and hit the front. Both air bags deployed and Mom was wearing her seat belt.

The only injury to my mom was some scratches on her arms from the air bags. She is staying with my sister for a few days. Thank goodness for Suzie, she is just an angel on earth.

4 Comments:

At Mon Jul 30, 05:23:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good gravy! Glad no one was hurt.

 
At Tue Jul 31, 10:30:00 AM 2007, Blogger Ava said...

Glad that everyone was okay. I'm sorry that had to happen. How scary!

 
At Thu Aug 02, 09:11:00 AM 2007, Blogger Ava said...

Hello there! I hope that you have a great weekend! I'm going to get some rest this time!!! That's my plan!!!

 
At Sun Aug 05, 10:01:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I'm so glad your mom wasn't hurt too badly. That car looks awful and the accident could have been much worse. We watched a car in front of us the other day do the same thing, but luckily it didn't over correct enough to cause an accident.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home