Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh, the horrers

Torture machine number one - they make you turn the fan with your arms. The seat slids so they can slid you right up there to place your feet on the pads.. you are trapped till they come to move you to another machine.
Part of the 'therapy' room. I have seen people on these tables with the staff doing things to them. I myself have to lay down for some of the torture they put me through.
Ah, some of their various tools of torture - ususally doing with weighting you down more and more.
That is me on the dreaded pullies. Up and down, up and down till just when you can't possibly do it again here comes the tech to change you to yet another set of torture.

It really itsn't as bad as I thought it would be. The things that worries me is that my shoulder is hurting worse now then when I started. I go back Friday and I am going to ask about it.

4 Comments:

At Thu Jul 12, 12:49:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should I be hearing Vincent Price's creepy cackle in the background? Are these truly torture devices? :) Poor thing!

 
At Thu Jul 12, 07:29:00 PM 2007, Blogger Marci said...

Ugh - I completely relate. I was always much more sore after physical therapy than I was before. In fact, sometimes I was unable to go back to work, and would have to just go home and lay down (needed PT after a car accident...). I wish you much luck and plenty of stamina!!

 
At Tue Jul 17, 07:28:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I just finally got rid of my pulleys that were hanging on one of my doors the other day. I thought it was about time since I don't need it anymore.

 
At Tue Jul 17, 10:18:00 AM 2007, Blogger Ava said...

I remember the aches of physical therapy! Hang in there! Those torture gadgets really do their job!

Are you sore?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home