Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ramblings

Moocher's girl friend is coming over again. Guess she is looking for food. When I was feeding Moocher outside he would just let her come and take the food away from him. Sit there and watch her eat.

He is gaining some of the weight he lost back. Spoiled kitty getting can food and dry food all day long. He must hear me in here because even at three in the morning he will be pawing at the door to come in.

Suppose to take Steph - Steve's daughter - shopping today but it won't be much fun for me my funds are low so close to the end of the month. She is so small her Dad just gives her money because it is very hard to buy for her - sometimes she even has to go to the children's section.

Just hanging out for August - three doctor's appointments. Need to call my primary doctor and set up an appointment with her. I have some heat rash that I just cannot seem to get rid of - I have tried everything from powders to ointments and it goes away a little then comes right back. All my meds for high blood pressure etc has run out. I know I have been procrastinating and I need to get back on my meds. At least I am seeing my other doctors and taking the meds they prescribed for me.

It hardly seems possible that it is going to be August soon. This year is just flying by. I better get on the move with the Christmas presents I am going to make. There are a lot of parts to them so I need to start looking now.

Moocher is in seventh heaven over there eating his can cat food. He has started staying in a little more now but now that his girl friend is coming around he will want to be outside.

3 Comments:

At Sun Jul 29, 07:02:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I just got up and looked for Jybow and can't find her. She goes out about 5 a.m. every morning...she must be sleeping somewhere.

I bet you're glad Moocher is staying around. Our tomcat Ferbie left to wander & has never returned.

Did you have any luck shopping. That's a job I'll be doing tomorrow for school clothes with Brandon and it should be a whole lot of fun.

 
At Mon Jul 30, 01:36:00 AM 2007, Blogger Schiplady said...

The picture of the dog on my blog is a schipperke. I don't raise them as I feel that there are enough animals out there already and I don't need to add to overpopulation. I do schip rescue and my husband has driven from where we live now in New Mexico back to Florida and Alabama and then out to Oregon and California to deliver dogs that were going to new homes. Lots of satisfaction there. Makes you feel good knowing you have made someone happy and have hopefully given a rescue a new home for life. As soon as I figure out how to put pictures in the body of my blog, I will add more of the clan.

 
At Mon Jul 30, 05:24:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like that kitty cat is a happy camper!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home