Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Well the last of the tomato bushes are pulled up. Now you can see what a big pot I had some of them in. Steve got it from work, when he was working, the landscape people brought palms in them then just threw the pots in the dumpster so Steve got one - now he wishes he had gotten two of them.
A pile of tomato limbs. I am going to let them dry out some before I try to bag them. The trash man will take them as long as they are in a bag.

I sprinkled a lot of marigold seeds in the big pot - I may just end up buying some plants since the seeds came off the marigolds I have now and the seeds may not grow. Marigolds are good for the soil. They help destroy nematodes and rebel all kinds of critters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home