Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, July 12, 2007

What are they?

Bet you can't guess what these are going to end up as. My daughter gave me the suggeston - she has released a sewing maniac.
Here's another picture. Still don't know - well I will update you when they are finished somemore.

Moved my sewing maching in my bedroom so it wouldn't make so much noise. The only place to put it was my desk - the one where you couldn't tell what was under there for the papers and medicines piled on it. After some ruthless tossing and properly fileing paper and organizeing my meds in their box there was actually a desk under there and plenty of room for the sewing machine.

4 Comments:

At Thu Jul 12, 07:53:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're looking mighty fine! :)

 
At Thu Jul 12, 09:10:00 AM 2007, Blogger Ava said...

Howdy! Just checking in and wishing you a great weekend! I hope you stay safe and do something fun!!!!

Looks like quilt pieces to me, but they're awfully fluffy!!!!!

 
At Fri Jul 13, 06:58:00 AM 2007, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Are they beanbags?

Love your hibiscus pictures!

I bet it is hot down there in FLA, try to stay cool!

 
At Tue Jul 17, 07:30:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I'm gonna have to wait on my guess. I have no idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home