Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Peppers

The only thing hanging in there with the heat we are having is my pepper bush.
The red peppers are pretty on the bush but my I have dried them, made a bottle of vinegar and peppers - I guess I will just admire the bush now.

I am so tickled that Moocher has been staying in now but Steve's daughter is going to move back in with us - I hope Moocher doesn't get jealous this time. I will have to give him some extra treats to tempt him to hang around.

4 Comments:

At Tue Aug 21, 05:30:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful peppers! That tree looks very Christmasy :)

 
At Tue Aug 21, 09:38:00 AM 2007, Blogger Ava said...

What great looking peppers! I like to grow them and freeze them. I freeze them whole in ziplock bags.

 
At Wed Aug 22, 08:19:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Your pepper plant looks so colorful with all those red peppers. Are they hot peppers?

I hope Moocher stays around when Dawn moves back in. I worry about that little cat when he isn't with you. I hope he has gotten used to her being around by now.

 
At Wed Aug 29, 09:06:00 AM 2007, Blogger Ava said...

Dropping in to say hello! Hope you're doing well!

How are those peppers doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home