Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Adventures in Sleeping

Aw, the sleep of the innocent. This is Marisa, Steph's girl, last time she stayed with us for a while. Wish I could sleep like that.

This is the second night I have woken up with my sleep mask pulled completely off my head. Don't know how long it was off. Guess I just have to put it in my mind that I am going to keep it on.

They gave me an extra long hose which is good because I toss around a lot in my sleep. I really want this to work - I am feeling better so if I just stick with it I should get more energy.

Haven't been crocheting for a while it was too hot but am going to get busy on some flowers for my daughters Etsy site where she sells her creatures. http://fluffyflowers.typepad.com/ Just reading her blog is interesting then she has the store where she sells her creations. She stopped her book review blog as she has limited time and wanted to get her Etsy store going plus setting up at a craft fair every Saturday.

This new feature on blogger to save your draft is great - I thought I had lost my post but when I got back to my manage post page there it was saved for me.

1 Comments:

At Thu Oct 11, 09:04:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Marissa looks so sweet sleeping there.

My airmask can't possibly slip off my head while I'm sleeping because the straps are too snug. I have on one occasion pulled the hose out of the machine, but soon realized that I couldn't breathe and quickly took the mask off my face while I replaced the airhose.

Now I'm beginning to put 2 & 2 together. I was also wondering about the reading review blog and thought you had more daughters than you really do.

Congratulations on your smiley award.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home