Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, October 22, 2007

More Selby Gardens

Statue in a water fall.
Another carving in the jungle of plants
Some beautiful orchids.
More orchids.
Another orchid - this I know the name of it is called a Dove Orchid because inside looks like a dove sitting on a nest. It really does though I don't know if you can see it in the picture but it sure was pretty. My sister took most of these pictures - she has a really good camera. My more expensive camera took a dive - never did like it any way. Now I have two things to save up for a new camera and a computer. My el cheapo camera still takes pretty good pictures.

Well Steve at last let his sister in law cut his hair. Wow what a difference. Every one is telling him how much younger he looks. He absolutely will not let me take a picture of him but his sister in law got a picture and I am going to ask her to email me one. Steve cleans up real nice. Most people it takes them a second or two to know it is him all dressed up and a hair cut.

Been having a little trouble with my CPAP machine - I think it is because my nose has been stuffy I keep waking up with the nose piece pulled up over my nose. I wake up not able to breath. Right now I can't stop sneezing. Thought it may be my fan so I cleaned the dust off of it while the pictures were loading. Oh well guess it is time for some nose spray and hope I get some more sleep.

2 Comments:

At Mon Oct 22, 07:20:00 AM 2007, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Enjoyed your pictures of Selby Gardens, it looks like a great place to visit. Everything looks so lush, they must not be having a drought there. Thanks for taking us along on your trip.

 
At Thu Oct 25, 12:09:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

The orchids are pretty and I'll be waiting for that picture of Steve.
I mentioned him in my 38 question meme.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home