Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, October 22, 2007

My Daughter

My daughter sent me a care package the other day and included one of her hand made cards. The cards have the pictures of the creatures she makes and sells on Etsy. I thought it was the cutest card.
She also included one of the book marks she makes and includes in her orders or gives out at the craft fair. How did I get such a talented daughter and such a thoughtful one too. Her blog site is http://fluffyflowers.typepad.com/ and from there you can go to her store in Etsy.

2 Comments:

At Tue Oct 23, 06:32:00 AM 2007, Blogger Felicia said...

Thanks for the shout out mom! :)

 
At Thu Oct 25, 12:11:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Felicia's little critters are so cute and what a nice thing to do to include a handmade bookmark with her orders.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home