Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, October 08, 2007

Sleep

Learning how to sleep all over again with my CPAP machine. It was uncomfortable at first but I am getting used to it now. It has a humidifier in it which I have set on one because any higher and it gets too hot for me - at least I don't have to worry about the water running out.

Still waiting to have all this energy that sleeping better is suppose to give me. Or maybe I am just in a slump and can't get motivated to do much of anything - what ever it will pass.

My machine has a card in it that I take to the doctor this coming Tuesday. Have no idea of what all information the card will show except that I know it will show if the machine is on or not - the nurse told me I couldn't just tell the doctor I used it that the card would let him know. Big Brother Doctor looking over my shoulder even while sleeping. I wonder if it would be the same if I just turned the machine on and let it run? After next Tuesday I will know what all it records.

2 Comments:

At Tue Oct 09, 10:12:00 AM 2007, Blogger Ava said...

You should get used to your machine fairly quickly. And you will see a difference ... you really will. My parents use one and it's made a world of difference for each of them. Hang in there!

 
At Wed Oct 10, 11:16:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I think I need my air adjusted because I no longer feel full of energy although I am sleeping with the machine all thru the night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home