Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekend

My sis who I just spent a wonderful weekend with and I went yard saleing and every where there were Critter Crossing signs so I guess that comunity cares about it's critters.
We saw this sporty golf cart for sale. It was just too neat not to get a picture of.
Here is my sis in her pool. The water was cold so we didn't stay in there long - just long enough for her to show me how she used to get exercise swimming around the pool.
Here I am in the pool - I really look cold and after we took the pictures we were ready to get out. One nice thing about her pool is it has a fence around it which is a law now - make it safer when her grandkids come to visit.

1 Comments:

At Tue Oct 16, 10:31:00 AM 2007, Blogger Felicia said...

Cute golf cart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home