Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, November 12, 2007

Addictive Flower Making


Hadn't realized I haven't put a post up in a while. I started the flowers for my daughter at last and now can't seem to be able to stop making them.

This Thanksgiving I get to spend with my daughter in Macon. I am going to fly up there - don't really like the hassle but at least they take care of your suitcases - if you go by bus you are responsible for transferring your baggage from bus to bus if you have to change and most of the time you do have to change buses.

Got myself another rolling suitcase so I can handle them with out too much trouble till I get checked in. Going through security is a hassle.

Steve is on his own for this Thanksgiving - feel bad about leaving him but he said to go. Matter of fact he said stay a couple of weeks - would you think we are getting on each other's nerves just a bit.

Steve went to one mediation about his worker's comp and the lawyer is trying to set up another one. It just takes so much time.

2 Comments:

At Tue Nov 13, 02:43:00 PM 2007, Blogger Felicia said...

Your flowers are wonderful!

 
At Thu Nov 15, 11:20:00 AM 2007, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

At the airport, pay the sky cap a couple of bucks at the curb drop off, and he will take your bags. It is easier than dragging them thru the airport! I hope that you didn't get any of that ammonia cloud up your way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home