Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Excited

One more day before the big day - the day I get to fight my way to check in, make it through security, find my air lines and flight before it takes off with out me.

I am so looking forward to seeing my daughter. Thanksgiving is always nice at her house and her husbands mother comes too and a sweeter lady you couldn't meet.

My daughter starts with her Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving but I won't be able to help this year as I have to return the day after Thanksgiving. Steve has to take his daughter to Maryland to get custody of her two girls that their father kidnapped last month. The have to go to court in Maryland. I worry about Steve driving so far but his daughter's husband is going to help with the driving. There is plenty of room in Steve's truck to haul everyone back - that is assuming they get the girls.

We are having a cold snap here. Forty five yesterday morning - suppose to be colder in the morning then snap it will be gone for a while before another cold snap moves in. We haven't been having too cold winters lately.

Well I won't be blogging till after Thanksgiving so:

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

1 Comments:

At Tue Nov 20, 07:10:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you there in Macon. I know that you safely made the trip there and I'll be watching for your safe return back home.

Have fun and enjoy every minute with your precious daughter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home