Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Knitting and Boats

My son in law has a big project going - he is building a canoe/sail boat. He is building it from a kit that starts out with the wood.
Here is Kevin next to the canoe - you can see how long it is.
My daughter knits and it just amazes me how she can get so many needles going at one time and keep track of what she is doing.
She had five small needles going for this project. She pushed them up so I could get a picture of them. I crochet which is a much more forgiving craft - it is easy to take out stitches when you make a mistake.

1 Comments:

At Sat Dec 01, 03:46:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Your daughter and her husband have difficult projects going...at least to me they look difficult.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home