Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

Table all set for a Thanksgiving feast. As we each spoke of the things we were grateful for many of us added being with family on this special day.
Kevin jumped right in and did a wonderful job of carving the turkey.
Me next to a beautiful flower arrangement my daughter did for Thanksgiving.
It was just a blur when the food started to fill up the table and tummies were rumbling smelling all good cooking.

My plane trip back was easier then I thought - I think everyone was out shopping Friday so that left the airport not crowed. At least my flight back was non stop.
Saturday morning Steve leaves with his daughter to go to Maryland to try and get her daughters back from their father who kidnapped them last month. They may run into some traffic with people going home from Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home