Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Big Day

Steve's court date has arrived at last. I don't know if he is getting any sleep but I sure am not. It is a little warm in here for me but not warm enough to turn the A/C on. I like it cool when I sleep.

I plan on getting a lot of house work done while Steve is gone to keep my mind off of what may be happening at court. His brother Ronnie is going with him which is a good thing. Ronnie knows about these things and he has a calming influence on Steve who has no patience with anything.

Our friends sold their hardware store which they have been trying to do for a while and are very happy about it. We are happy for them too.

It looks like Moocher has run out of girl friends for the time being. He calls when he goes outside but I haven't seen any other female cats around. He was a busy fellow for a while there though I don't know if he ever really 'made contact' if you know what I mean.

My daughter has the cutest little puppies now on her fluffy flowers blog - they have floppy ears.

My sister and her hubby just got a new addition to the family a new puppy. They have one dog already a little poddle named Cody - last I heard the new puppy didn't have a name yet. Oh, just read my sis's blog and they had to take the puppy back - both of them turned out to be allergic to the little thing. Too bad they seemed so happy.

1 Comments:

At Fri Feb 01, 09:30:00 AM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I'm wondering how you can have one dog and be allergic to another??? Must be the type of dog hair. I like poodles because they don't shed hair all over the place.

I just figured out why we don't have tomcats who stay here even if they are born here. It's because we have female cats who attract big strange tomcats who beat up on our innocent little toms and they don't feel safe here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home