Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lunch

Spent a few nice hours with my sis yesterday. She took me to lunch at the Lucky Buffet. We do it up right with all that oriental food. Back to my tofu and veggies and fruit now.
We also stopped at Beal's Outlet and bought a few things. All in all we had a nice time and didn't realize how late it was getting.
No pictures - I am getting bad about not taking my camera with me. I should get back in the habit no telling what I may spot that would make a nice picture.
Woke up dizzy this morning so the doctor's trip is off. Guess the cold is still with me the antihistamine just masked the symptoms. The appointment was just for an eye test that I have already put off once.
It was such a lovely day yesterday except the wind was a bit on the strong side.
Steve is all set for his court date at the end of the month - hopefully this will be the settlement. He went to another doctor and was tested and the doctor could tell he was trying real hard but he failed all the tests.

1 Comments:

At Tue Jan 22, 10:23:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

It's nice to hear that you spent all day with your sister having fun. Hope that you start feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home