Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tarot

I was inspired by AIP to see what Tarot card I was but couldn't figure out how to get the picture on my blog but this is what it said about me:

You are The High Priestess
Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.

The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluctuation, particularly when it comes to your moods.

Pretty much sounds like me I guess. Love to learn new things and I know a little of it seems like everything.

I guess I am going to have to go to the doctor for my dizziness. I thought it might be my diabetes but my sugar is right where it is suppose to be and it isn't my ears - I thought with the cold maybe my ears were getting it but they don't hurt. The only thing I am left with it is my blood pressure. Guess I better go have it checked out but it has always been just a little high not really bad.

We have had a whole day of westerns here on the movie channel. Wednesday is cowboy day and they showed Randolf Scott movies all day. Didn't even get to see the Rifle Man or Batmasterson this week. Saw a couple I had never seen but I'll be darned if I can remember the names now.

I laid down early to do some reading. Have another bag full to trade in at the book store next time I have to go to a doctor in Brandon - just twenty or thirty minuets away from us. At last I broke down and ordered a new Almanac and a new movie guide from Half.com. My other ones are so outdated we couldn't find information we were looking for. Our favorite things is to watch an old movie and look it up to see when it was made and who starred in it.

My loving sister gave me her old cell phone - the kind you put minuets on - I haven't figured it all out yet but have the instruction books and am working on it. I did manage to call my own phone from the list but now I want to add a number and I have to figure out how to do that. Maybe if I am not so dizzy tomorrow I will try and learn some more about it. Her and her hubby got a family plan because he needed an extra cell phone and with the rebates their phones were free.

I do declare I have seen a new female cat in our yard. Where are they coming from. Moocher must have something special for all these cats to show up. It must be mating season. I should take him off to the vet and take care of something but just can't afford it right now. He has to be over three years old now because he was grown when we moved here and we have been here over three years now. I wonder why the people before us just left him - I guess they couldn't take him with him and he figured this was home so he stayed.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jan 24, 10:46:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

To put a new phone number into your phone you just put the number on the screen just as if you were going to call that person, but instead of calling them your phone will give you OPTIONS of what to do with the number and one of the options will be "SAVE" and you choose that option. Then it will ask you to put their name in and you choose SAVE again to save the name with the number.
You'll have that phone figured out in no time.

Hope you find out why you're dizzy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home