Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, April 18, 2008

Baby

This cute little face has kept me busy in these difficult times. I miss Steve so much but she keeps me busy busy busy which is good.

I am getting out and getting some things done. Had to have my oil changed in my truck. At last I took the chair that has been in the back of my truck for a couple of months to the mission. I have a topper on my truck so the rain didn't hurt it. I also took some shoes my daughter thought I could wear but I couldn't. The mission was happy to have them.

My daughter came down here for the viewing. I don' think I would have been able to handle it if she hadn't come. My mother and sister were there too. Steve was buried in Stark, Fl. which is about seventy miles from here. I decided not to go and I am glad I didn't. I stayed here and watched the baby while everyone else went.

Well the baby is wanting some attention so I guess I will wrap this up.

4 Comments:

At Fri Apr 18, 10:55:00 AM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

It's good to see you blogging again and it's good to know that the baby is keeping you busy and delighting you with every new thing she does.

 
At Sat Apr 19, 05:15:00 AM 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you.

 
At Sat Apr 19, 05:33:00 AM 2008, Blogger Suzie said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog and it's so good to see you blogging again. That baby is so cute! I'm glad that you and her mama are getting along. I look forward to being with you on the 30th! Love ya, sis.

 
At Mon Apr 21, 10:57:00 PM 2008, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

You are in my thoughts & it sounds like you are trying to keep busy to get through this difficult time. One day at a time. Take care of yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home