Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Friend

On April 10, 2008 I lost my best friend, my companion, my heart mate. It was so sudden. He was sick a little with a cough then he got an infection that went wild in his body. He had a massive stroke that left him brain dead so for his wish his family let him go. I was with him till the end.

I want to thank everyone who has sent messages to me. I thank AIP has helped me through this a lot and know she will be there for me in the hard days to come.

3 Comments:

At Sun Apr 13, 02:24:00 AM 2008, Blogger Merle said...

Dear Doubleknot ~~Just a note to let you know I am thinking of you at this sad time. So very sad to lose the love of your life, but you will get
over this awful pain that is so new.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Much love, Merle.

 
At Mon Apr 14, 07:24:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You know that I will be there for you during the good times as well as these hard times.

love,
AIP

 
At Tue Apr 15, 06:07:00 AM 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you and wishing you the strength to get you through this awful time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home