Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, April 25, 2008

Toys

If all else fails dump the toys and sit in the basket to amuse yourself. Guess who got to pick up the toys - yep me. At least it kept her happy for a while and you have to admire her for thinking it up.

Marissa climbs in bed with me in the middle of the night - we are getting a routine down. She absolutely will not go to sleep till nine thirty no matter how tired she is but come nine thirty and you tell her to lay down she is gone in a few minuets.

She really isn't hard to watch. She likes Sponge Bob. I think soon I can recite the words to the shows but if it keeps her happy then I and her mom are happy.

Been trying potty training but so far she goes in her pull ups then takes them off and wants to sit on the potty. She has the idea right now for that break through moment when she realizes she should go potty before going in her pull ups.

2 Comments:

At Sat Apr 26, 08:11:00 AM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

It sounds like it won't be long until you'll have little Marissa potty trained. I have seen some that don't mind walking around with soiled diapers or pull-ups and you're lucky that she takes them off...it'll make potty training that much easier.

The picture of her in the basket is precious.

 
At Sat Apr 26, 02:34:00 PM 2008, Blogger Suzie said...

It's so good to see that you updated your blog! I love to read about your day to day life. I got the patterns in the mail today, thank you so much. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the 30th. Love ya, sis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home