Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

This is a lovely pouch that my daughter sent me. What makes it so special is she made it herself. She has mastered the art of the zipper which I never could. She has a blog and Etsy site - Fluffy Flowers.com - which will take you to either site.

Quiet Mother's Day around here this year. Steph is feeling much better after being sick for a few days and is off with her friends. My mom is going to my sister's after church - my niece and her kids are at my sister's. My sis has a house full now.

Guess I will sort out some things this morning. Already took a stack of clothes out to the truck to go to the mission. I have to be ruthless with myself and just get rid of some of the clothes that have been hanging in my closet not worn. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

At Mon May 12, 12:49:00 PM 2008, Blogger Suzie said...

Hey sis, good luck!
Well, gotta run get in the pool with the kids!

 
At Thu May 15, 08:41:00 AM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I love the pouch your daughter made for you, it's very beautiful.
Happy Mother's Day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home