Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, May 05, 2008

Mystery Flowers

My wise sister who makes all sorts of items with pressed flowers says she thinks I have gazanias. I was right in Wal Mart this morning and forgot all about asking about the flowers. She has a shop on Etsy call Felicia's Flowers - the name is very close to my daughter's Fluffy Flowers whose name also happens to be Felicia.

Summer is here down here it is hot hot hot outside and you just melt going from air conditioned car to air conditioned store or home - isn't A/C the greatest invention?

3 Comments:

At Mon May 05, 02:30:00 PM 2008, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

"she thinks I have gazanias"

sounds like you should go to the doctor!

The weather here is at that perfect time - no heat, no AC, windows open. Even though all the pollen and dust is covering everything, I still like it. Just think of the money we save!

 
At Mon May 05, 02:40:00 PM 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your flowers are beautiful :)

Felicia

 
At Sat May 10, 06:37:00 AM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Our temps here are like Susan's and require only open windows. It's the perfect time of year temperature wise.

You're like me....
I also don't know flower names, but I know a pretty one when I see it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home