Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, May 04, 2008

open flowers

My flowers opened up - still don't know what they are or how big they will get but they have a pot big enough.

Woke up with the best of intentions today but only got as far as cleaning the ceiling fan and vacuuming on yes and trimming one plant outside. On my list was washing my truck and repoting some of my chives that have come back nicely from not getting any water. At least I watered everything again this morning.

I want to wash the truck when it is real early and the dirt is wet with dew - to late now the sun is out and it looks like it is going to be a hot one today with no chance of rain.

Baby spent the night with her dad so I had a pretty good night's sleep. Woke up really early but made myself go back to sleep planning on all the stuff I was going to do today. Oh well, it will get done sooner or later.

Steph got new tires for the front of her car which she really needed and is amazed at how well it drives. I can hardly wait to get new tires on my truck - I really need them too. I keep losing air in one of them and have to check it all the time.

Things have been quiet around here yesterday and this morning. It is nice to have a break from the baby but I miss her too. She keeps you on your toes constantly.

2 Comments:

At Mon May 05, 06:44:00 AM 2008, Blogger Suzie said...

I love those little daisy like flowers. Could they be gerbera's?
Anyway, it's good to see you diggin' in the dirt! And good that you're getting some rest too.
Keep bloggin! I've updated mine too.

 
At Mon May 05, 12:56:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Your flowers are so pretty. I haven't planted any yet. Good to hear that the girls are talking. I'm at the library using their computer, because mine stopped working and is in the shop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home