Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Oxygen

Well the doctor put me on oxygen and they just delivered it this morning. This is the machine that hooks up to my cpap machine so I get oxygen during the night. Just enough room to fit it in my crowed room.
These are my portable oxygen tanks that I have to carry around while walking - like the grocery store. I only use one at a time.
This is my back up tank in case the electric goes off and I need my oxygen.

I am not thrilled with having to have oxygen. The lady giving me the breathing test had to stop the other day my oxygen dropped so low they had to give me oxygen in the doctor's office. Guess I will have to learn to lug around that little tank. I am curious to find out if it does help me in the stores. I'll find out this morning as I am off to the grocery store.

1 Comments:

At Sun May 18, 08:31:00 AM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

They left you with a good supply of portable tanks...How long does each tank last?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home