Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Portable

This is my oxygen tank that I carry with me when I am going to the store, etc. Tried it out yesterday in the grocery store and was amazed at what a difference it made. I didn't get out of breath walking around - bought more then I planned on though.

This morning I had to go to Wal Mart which is just down the road to get cat food and of course I forgot my oxygen. I parked in the garden section and the pet food is just inside the door so I didn't have to walk very far.

We have a lot of clouds around but the weather man said it may not rain. We need rain desperately. It did rain a dab yesterday but not even enough to wet things good. Hope this drought ends soon. We have so many wild fires going on down here. Some dumb people are even setting them. One man got arrested for throwing a cigarette out his car window - it started a fire - guess some one saw him and reported it.

Today is Marissa's birthday - two years old today - oh boy, the terrible twos - hope they pass quickly.

3 Comments:

At Sun May 18, 08:34:00 AM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That's really good that you don't get out of breath walking in the store, but since you can now stay longer you might spend more money in there.

Jimmy tries to limit my time in Wal-Mart as much as possible.hehehe

 
At Sun May 18, 08:39:00 AM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Hope you get a good rainfall for several reasons. One to ease drought conditions and the other to douse the fires.

Happy Birthday Marissa!
Have two years already passed by so quickly???
It's hard to believe that this cute little girl can possibly go through the terrible two's. She's just too sweet!

 
At Mon May 19, 06:07:00 AM 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy that the oxygen is making such a noticeable difference.

Do you think you'd qualify to use disabled car parks now? I'm sure you would. You have a justifiable medical condition that would warrant it. The closer you are to the entrance to a store, the less you'd get out of breath and that would have to be good for you. Not sure who you should see to find out about it...

Happy birthday to Marissa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home