Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Washing

This morning I am washing things - my truck - the topper mostly gets green scum on it and you have to brush it off. I just used plain water. Couldn't find my hose end so had to resort to squeezing the hose off when I wasn't using it. Got nice and wet but it feels good. Now I am washing clothes. I washed up the bathroom. I am going to run out of steam shortly.

The baby isn't here this morning so I am able to get some things done. She will be back later and everything will just have to be put on hold. How in the world did I ever raise a kid and take care of cleaning too - we had play pens back then that we could corral the kids in so they wouldn't get in trouble. Guess no one uses them now a days.

No I am not sick with 'gazanias' I realised how funny that sounded when I got a comment on it - giggle, giggle.

Need to get busy again while those clothes are washing maybe I can get the kitchen floor done. How in the world does one little kid get things so sticky and dirty.

2 Comments:

At Sat May 10, 06:42:00 AM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You need to come over to my house and lend Jimmy a hand. You're so full of energy, do you think you could send me some of it?

 
At Sun May 11, 05:01:00 AM 2008, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope you have a good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home