Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Climbing the Walls


I have to give credit to a blogger friend for the title to this post. This is why I haven't been blogging too much lately. The two oldest girls are down here visiting their mother for the summer. They found out they could climb up the walls in the hall - one foot and hand on one side and the other side. They have stopped doing it now when they knocked the cover off the heat thermostat. Some times I feel like I am about to climb the walls when I watch all three girls.

Had a little break from the girls Friday but had to stay home because of our hot water heater springing a leak. The land lord had his man put a brand new water heater in. It took all day. But we should be set for hot water for a few years. The hot water heater that was in there didn't look that old.

We are getting lots of rain lately - which we really need. I could just do with out the lightening and thunder that comes with the storms.

It has been hard adjusting to Steve not being here. Sometimes I catch myself waiting for him to come home. I have put together a picture album of just him right up to the burial. Now I can look at it and remember when the pictures were taken.

Well Moocher is pawing at the window for something to eat. He won't come in the house any more because of all the kids even when they aren't here.

2 Comments:

At Sun Jul 13, 07:25:00 AM 2008, Blogger from Felicia Barnes said...

Hi Gail, I have finally decided I can't just keep reading blogs and not commenting. My typing skills are getting a little better. I always read your blog to see how you are doing. I also read Felicia's blog on a regular basis. Two of my girls have blogs now. And they are going to help me set one up while they are here next month visiting. I will email you all the addresses then. I know what you mean about climbing walls. I have only one almost-three year old and she keeps me busy. You must have a lot of patience. Have a great weekend. love, Lissa

 
At Thu Jul 17, 11:24:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Very fitting title. The girls are really beautiful and I'm sure a handful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home