Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

All Moved

All moved in but not really settled yet - it will take time and a few more trips to the mission before I get things sorted out.

Wasn't suppose to have my phone service till the ninth but I called them yesterday and after a lot of waiting they agreed to come today. I missed my email and now that I have time to blog I can.

An unfortunate occurrence I can't find Moocher. Two trips back over to the old place and he was still no where to be seen. I guess all the moving drove him to the other place he has been visiting. I hope they keep him safe. I will miss him.

Had my cable hooked up the other day. The guy got here right at five and it was past eight thirty when he left. He had to change all the outside wires and call in another guy to help him. He told me he was going to come back and ground my house but I didn't know when. Someone knocked on the door last night and I wouldn't open it - it was the cable man I saw him through the window putting that ground in at about eight thirty at night again.

Things are so nice and quiet here. I can leave things laying around like the remotes and not worry about kids getting them or any one else for that matter.

I'll get some pictures when I get things sorted out a bit more.

2 Comments:

At Thu Sep 04, 05:26:00 AM 2008, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

It sounds like moving was a good idea, glad you found a peaceful place. I know you will miss the kids at times, but it sounds like it was very stressful for you. Have fun in your new place!

 
At Mon Sep 08, 09:28:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I will miss Moocher, and I'm glad you have your own place now. I will also miss Marissa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home