Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Family Visit

Mom and sis came to visit me and see my little house. They really liked it. This is a picture of mom in my living room. My darling sis brought me some goodies too like paper towels and dish soap and some lovely bath products.
We all went to the Lucky Buffet for lunch and of course we all ate too much. We don't do this all the time so once in a while is OK and it tastes so good.
Here's my sis in the car as we were leaving the Lucky Buffet.

Sis picked mom up then came to my place - she didn't have any trouble finding it and I had put my trash can out with the numbers on it facing the way she would come so she found it pretty easy. Need to go get the trash can but it is hot out there now. We are suppose to start having a few cool nights soon. Maybe some rain later today but none for the rest of the week.

All in all it was a very nice day. My sis brought me a shelf that I am going to have to have her help mounting it. I gave my big box of mics screws and nails and things to the mission because it was just too full to sort out. Now I have to start another box with odds and ends - I just won't let it get out of hand like I did my old box.

1 Comments:

At Thu Sep 25, 10:42:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I have a shirt exactly like your sisters and I love the color.

It sounds like all of you had a wonderful visit. I love it when family comes to call.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home