Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, September 08, 2008

Getting Settled In

For the first time in almost four years I was able to unpack my collection of Marjorie Rawling's books and my books on Florida. There just wasn't any place to put them in the old place. Besides I wanted them safe.
I think I am going to need a bigger coffee table. Now I can leave my remotes and puzzles and pens right there on the table and no little hands are going to get them.
My little nest on the couch. It feels so good right now with no little kids running around.

As far as I know every one is doing fine now. No one knows where I live right now and since I am still in the process of getting my nerves calmed down that is fine with me. I did tell my mother though.

Still have some little stuff to sort through and decide if I want to keep it or if it goes to the mission. Have one box for them but am not going to make a trip for one box - gas is too dear to waste on one box.

2 Comments:

At Mon Sep 08, 08:34:00 PM 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your nest! It looks cozy :)

Yep, I think a bigger coffee table is definitely in order.

And yay for books!

Felicia :)

 
At Mon Sep 08, 09:26:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I like your little nest and I'm sure you'll love no one bothering anything and everything in its place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home