Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Peacful Day

Having such peaceful days now. Feel like my nerves are recovering. Next month will be six months since Steve died - it just doesn't feel like he has been gone that long. When I had all the kids to watch I didn't have time to think about him - now I do. I tried watching a football game today and couldn't do it - I missed watching them with Steve.

I am really keeping busy with things - reading, word puzzles, jig saw puzzles, crocheting, cleaning and guess what things stay clean for a while. I am only having to wash one load of clothes a week unless I wash my sheets then it is two but I only wash my sheets every other week - I figure I am clean when I go to bed so they aren't getting that dirty.

Jig saw puzzles - bought a different kind - it is a hologram of a bunch of different frogs. It looks really neat only I had to set it aside for now because I couldn't see the pieces. Time to break down and go get a new pair of glasses. Been putting it off but I have time now and maybe next month I will have the money.

The neighbor is taking my trash up by the road for me - taking pity on a poor old lady. I just can't think of anything I can do for him in return.

The newspaper people found my mail box - I put BIG numbers on it only they can't find my house. I am tucked back behind everyone. I requested the paper to be delivered to my porch but the closest they have come is the mail box by the road. Drove up there today to see if the paper was there again and if not go to Wal Mart and buy one - I didn't get to go to Wal Mart which is a good thing didn't spend any money.

Blogger hasn't been being kind to me lately - it wouldn't let me post. Wouldn't let me go to blogs. It is behaving it's self today.

2 Comments:

At Mon Sep 22, 07:08:00 AM 2008, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

So glad to hear of your peacefulness! Enjoy the coming fall and cooler weather. Have a good one!

 
At Thu Sep 25, 10:38:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

So glad you are settled and enjoying your free time again.
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home