Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Bargain Chair

After realizing that I had no where for any company to sit I took myself off to the mission to drop off the stuff I have had in the back of the truck for weeks and check out the chair situation. I hit it just right - they had so many recliners and chairs that they were selling them for five dollars each. The one I picked said ten dollars on it but the lady gave it to me for five. There are no tears or worn spots it just needed a little cleaning with some Resolve and it looks fine. I get tickled to find such bargains since I live on a fixed income.

Looking forward to the weekend - I get to see my sis. I have to take pictures. We plan on going yard saleing and thrift store shopping see what kind of treasures we can find that we can't live without.

1 Comments:

At Thu Oct 02, 02:16:00 PM 2008, Blogger Felicia said...

What a groovy bargain :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home