Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Library


Made it to the library in time to get a book for the book discussion group. Couldn't get a picture of the library sign as there were cars parked there and a tree was hanging down in front of it.

The book that the discussion group is reading this month is 'Garden Spells' by Sara Addison Allen - I have already started reading it and it looks interesting.

My daughter had the privilege of meeting the author at a book fair in Georgia and even got a signed edition of her second book. My daughter was thrilled that I was reading Allen's book. She is sure I will really enjoy it.

The Riverview Library is a nice place with lots of trees around it. They are in the process of extending their parking spaces since they don't have enough for everyone who wants to go to the library.

4 Comments:

At Sun Oct 12, 10:28:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I hope that you enjoy your book club discussion group. That should be fun.

 
At Mon Oct 13, 06:21:00 AM 2008, Blogger Felicia said...

You will love that book!

 
At Tue Oct 14, 07:19:00 AM 2008, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

I spend a lot of time at the library, I am still amazed that we can get all those books for free! I will have to try that one, it sounds good. Let us know how you like it.

 
At Tue Mar 24, 01:38:00 PM 2009, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

I finally got around to reading 'Garden Spells' and had to look back to see who recommended it - it was you! Thanks, I really enjoyed it. I am reading her next book now, The Sugar Queen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home