Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lost

My daughter has me totally hooked on the show 'Lost'. For those of you who don't know what it is it is about a group of people whose airplane crashed on a strange island. There are lots of characters and lots of story lines. I get it on the Sci Fi channel Monday nights starting at seven then they show four shows in a row. I had the opportunity to start from the beginning of the show so I know what is going on. Unless you watch it regularly you become lost. It is like a soap opera. So I am hooked on the show.

1 Comments:

At Sat Oct 25, 08:27:00 PM 2008, Blogger Suzie said...

I'm hooked on 'Heroes' and 'Raising the Bar' on Monday nights. I take them though, and watch them after the grandkids are in school Tuesday mornings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home