Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

New Afhgan

Thanks to my daughter who found the yarn on the web for me I am going to be able to duplicate the afghan that was lost in the move. I have looked everywhere for it and it just isn't here. Who knows maybe it was donated by accident - I was donating things right and left since I wouldn't have room for a lot of things. I am still working on Christmas gifts but just couldn't resist starting on my afghan last night. I found the paper where I had scanned the pattern - much easier to use then having the big book open. Found the hook, had the yarn, so here I go. I hope it turns out as good as the other one did.

2 Comments:

At Wed Nov 05, 09:25:00 AM 2008, Blogger Felicia said...

It looks great so far!

 
At Thu Nov 06, 09:16:00 AM 2008, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Oh, a project! How exciting! I think I would also like to make an afghan this winter, it has been a long time since I crocheted. Looking forward to seeing the finished project.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home