Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Sleep Study

Had to go for my sleep study Wednesday night. Had to be there at nine at night. I didn't enjoy the drive over as I hardly ever drive at night but I made it there just fine. They did a two part study one a couple of hours with me sleeping without my cpap then a couple of hours with my cpap mask and machine on. I woke up at four in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep so they said they had enough information and were sending me home. I don't go back to the doctor till Feb. 2009 to get the results but I am pretty sure I am going to need my cpap to sleep with still.

My sis and mom came to visit and I hadn't gotten any sleep so by Thursday night I was exhausted. I finally went to bed and slept through the night but it has taken me a couple of days to recover.

I was so disappointed last night - they were suppose to start the new Law and Order Criminal Intent shows last night but instead they had a House show on. I hope they start them next week. They have been advertising them every day. Maybe they got the day wrong. I will just have to look for it.

Nice sunny Saturday today.

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 26, 06:58:00 AM 2008, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

I hope you are doing fine and getting a lot of crocheting done. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home